2015/04/29

Some new stuff

Hey! It's been a while. 13 months to be precise. A lot of stuff has happened since the last time I posted here, but I didn't have the time to produce a lot of stuff myself unfortunately. Secondly, I don't own a camera right now and you will find taking pictures without a camera is quite hard. Anyways, enjoy!
(click images to enlarge): 

 Panoramas:





I spent a lot of time taking pictures last year (I took over 15000). I don't want this to become a photo blog. This blog is meant for nonsense! So here's just a very short compilation of some of my favorite shots:


I gave the wee planet a new shot:
 

Le Débardeur Comics: 

Just go on the site! Everything up to comic #265 is new.


See you next time/week/year!

PS: If you ever go to Portugal, come by and say hi!

PPS: Not enough? Feeling frustrated? Just enjoy my old posts again starting right after this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment