2013/04/14

Week 2

For the impatient, this is what I did this week (click the images to enlarge):
This counts double, as it took twice as long as I care to admit.
And the Ipod version without the Ipod.
 
This one was fun to make.
I'm currently on a photoshop spree, which will probably last for a few months until I get out of ideas or motivation.
I can't wait to give this to the next person with a birthday. Anyone?

I put up a new reading video, which took only about twelve million takes.

And of course the weekly Le Débardeur Comic, #238.

I also tried a lot of other things, like walking in mid-air or accurately knowing the position AND the momentum of an electron at the same time, but those things didn't really work out. Should I ever succeed, you will be among the first few hundred people I will inform.

I've decided to make sunday my new blog day, as it's the actual end of the week and everybody, while trying to avoid any thought about Monday, will seek for pleasure and distraction wherever they can. Compared to a Friday evening, when everybody tries to wipe out their memories from the past week to enjoy a sweet weekend of partial liberty. And beer. Lots of beer.


See you next Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment