2013/04/28

Week 4

This week's stuff (click images to enlarge):

I made a new video! It gives some advice on how to learn and shpeak German. It's in French, but I added English subtitles that you can find in the captions menu. This took a lot of time (about two and half DAYS), mainly because I had to learn how to use a few programs that were unknown to me.

Be careful the next time someone points a finger at you. He might want to put a finger inside you somewhere you certainly wouldn't enjoy it!
I tried some other things in PSD, but they were horrible disasters made by someone who doesn't know the hell he's doing.

A new photo comic: études de traduction.

The weekly Le Débardeur comic: #240.

I wanted to write something insightful about boredom, but I'm lazy (they call me King of the Sloths where I come from. I'm even too lazy to finish sen). No, really. If there was a toilet in my seat, I would probably die of old age in this very chair.
Long story short, expect something a little more worthwile about the subject of boredom next week (I'm also the King of Procrastination).
Oh, yeah, one thing before I release you to your worries and anger about the upcoming Monday (sorry for reminding you. And you almost managed to forget about it!):
If you have an idea or suggestion for what I should do with my face or body in the next photoshops I will be doing, feel free to leave a comment. My photoshop skills won't guarantee a good result, but I promise I'll try!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment