2013/04/21

Week 3

This week's stuff:

For those who speak/understand French: I started reenacting my comics as photo comics and the first comic, Pi, went up this week.

I am currently working on a design for a (very) personal mug. I can't show you the finished result yet, but here's a detail:


This would have been a lot easier if it weren't for that nice and handsome facial hair of mine. But how does one eat like that? Putting aside the fact that you would probably almost drown everytime it rained...

I have been filming for two small videos, but I didn't have the time nor the motivation to cut them into something nice and enjoyable.

The weekly Le Débardeur comic, #239.


This week, when getting directions on my bike in rural France, I was told to "turn right at the dog and turn left when you got to the horses". I think it is important you know that I arrived savely and the dog chased me for only a few miles, while completely failing at his job as direction indicator.
A few days later, my beloved bike was turned into a piece of modern art by some very shy artists working exclusively at night. I think they called it: "fucking lock's to damn fucking strong, so let's just fucking break the fucking rest!", but in a (probably drunk) French accent, of course. At least I now already have a lock and all I have to do is find the matching bike.
The scooters and cars around my bike don't even have a scratch by the way, which brings me to only one conclusion: the aggressors were ecological terrorists trying to turn the green and blue planet into a grey and orange desert by making people take the car or the bus to burn fossil fuels at a greater rate. Not a very useful action, as the town is already burning a lot of fuel by making empty buses drive around when they are not needed. Me now taking the bus instead of my bike and thus being the sole person making use of it would probably be an ecological gesture. On top of that, I would feel like the pope in his pope mobile. But I won't negotiate with terrorists and meet their attack with a counterattack by peeing into a someone's gas tank. For the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment